Join us for a throwback episode of RadioWild, featuring National Geographic host and explorer Casey Anderson!
We discuss large carnivores and predators and the role they play in nature. We also chat about some of Casey’s inspirations that launched him into the wildlife career he has today.
- An overview of his wildlife career
- Human and wildlife interactions and the conflict between humans and predators
- The different priorities humans have in regard to wildlife and how education can lead to compromise
- How education can best be used as a tool for wildlife
- The role of science in the reintroduction of species
And more! Click here to listen.
Our carnivores are very important to our environment, yet they’re often misunderstood. We are here to stand up for them and ensure that people know about how integral a role they play is.
Your support makes a huge difference to us. Consider a monthly donation to keep us going year-round. Your support helps us continue our outreach efforts and inspire the next generation of wildlife stewards.